The Libertarian Party of New Hampshire is a grassroots political organization. All of the day-to-day work of our party and our campaigns is done by volunteers.
We are always looking for volunteers to help out with the following:
- Run for office as a Libertarian.
- Help candidates who are running for office.
- Produce new outreach materials, text, video and audio
- Host an outreach table
- Find sponsors for our newsletter
- Review legislation
- Testify in at committee hearings at the state house
- Create campaign literature
- Hold signs on election day
To get involved, please contact us.